continue to take advantage of you as long as you let them. You have to have enough
confidence to speak up and change the situation.
You're being taken advantage of if people you know...
1. Only show up at suppertime.
2. Borrow a lot of your stuff, so they won't have to buy their own.
3. Drop their kids off at your house, and leave without asking if it's OK.
4. Constantly bum gum, nasty cigarettes, money, etc.
5. Call you only when they need something because they know you won't say no.
|Being taken advantage of ?|