1. Talk to someone when you're feeling sad and alone.
No matter who you are, if you're going through a hard time there is always
someone who can help you. Find someone to talk to because you shouldn't
have to go through it alone.
2. Be polite when you encounter a rude person.
You might be tempted to be rude back, but don't because you're better than
3. Don't pursue someone that doesn't want to be pursued.
If you're interested in a guy and he doesn't seem interested he probably isn't.
Wasting your precious time on an uninterested person is pointless.
4. Do what you need to do before you do what you want to do.
If you have an important phone call to make go ahead and take care of it.
Also, don't go buy a carton of cigarettes and then go borrow money for food.
Plus, if you want to go to the salon, but your child needs shoes...chose the
5. Don't watch too many negative TV shows.
Turn the TV off a little while. You can also consciously decide that you will
watch some positive programing, so you can learn something you might not
6. Give yourself plenty of time to get ready for work, school, etc.
If you can be 15 minutes late you can be 15 minutes early. There is no excuse
for being late all the time.
Post a Comment
Come on...let me know what you think!