1. Unsubscribe from emails you rarely check.
If you subscribed to an email and now it's just plain annoying, go ahead
and get rid of it. You'll cut down on how much time you spend on your
2. Research what you need to do to land the job of your dreams.
Once you find out what it takes to get that dream job, you may actually
find that it's attainable. Don't let your age, gender, or even a lack of funds
be an excuse.
3. Take a class or do something you've always wanted to do.
You never know what good could happen if you finally decide to be brave
and try something new.
4. Donate clothes or other items you don't use.
That stuff you never use may not be helping you, but it could help
5. Whatever you're good at...do more of it.
You're good at something. You may even be good at a lot of things.
No matter what, go take that positive thing that you're good at and
find a way to make it an even bigger part of your life.
6. Stay away from negative people.
I say this all the time and I can't help it. Many problems that people
have could easily be solved, if they just hung around a more positive
group of people.
7. Watch a funny movie.
What ever your favorite comedy is watch it again, or watch a comedy
that you've never seen.
Post a Comment
Come on...let me know what you think!